Ayat-ayat CINTA , Titis-titis CITA

Bukan mudah, mengejar CITA, Apa lagi mengejar CINTA... Namun, aku tak akan berhenti dalam pencarian ini.... insyaALLAH.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Be strong girl...:)

Its been almost 2 days that I've stopped myself of being a fool. Haha.. It's hurt actually, but now I really dun wanna get influenced by all of those stupidity from a stupid thought. I wont let it tearing me down again.... No more.. I hate 2 not 2 b happy as I always do. Yup, again, HE is d only one who hears everything i hold so long. ALLAH, I LOVE U SOO MUCH. U're the one who never hesitate 2 hear me... Please GOD, let me be strong. As I want to live this life with no regrets n no pain anymore.


Please let me juz cry in front of u, n not in front of others. n not to have anyone sympathy. Cuz i know, that i have U by my side... Now, n always....:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..

hasbiallah.. ila akhir ayat..

"cukuplah ALLAH bagiku; tidak ada Tuhan selain Dia. Hanya kepadaNya aku bertawakkal, dan Dia adalah Tuhan yangmemiliki Arasy yang agung"

steadyla..

seb baek sye xsimpati.. lpas bace ni.. hehe

kuat3..

^_^"

March 3, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger brillianajlaa said...

yup2, jgn simpati..ksian je ckup.
hehe..
neway, thanx alot..
yup, ayat tu mmg bagus..thats y my mom pn slalo suh bc ayat tu...:)

March 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

kumenz

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home